Eri Silk Shawl - Custom
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The scarf is named Aram, meaning “Clouds” in the Garo language. Its name is inspired by the color of pure Eri Silk which is cream white which looks like the color of the clouds.
What makes this Eri Silk scarf Special?
The three stripes at the end of a traditional Eri shawl is believed to bring good luck and protect the owner from evil spirits. The stripes are woven at both ends of the shawl, as symbolic shields on all sides. And those three stripes are called Kyntang, which means ‘Blessed’ in Khasi.
Who made your scarf?
Weave by Kong Tmung; this scarf is lightweight and Airy.
Wear what you stand for in knowing this scarf is woven from 100% sustainable fibers and colors created from a plant-based dye process.
Dimensions: 150 x 35 cm (59 x 14 Inches)
100% hand-spun Eri Silk
No dyes are used, cream white is the natural color of eri silk yarn
Dimensions: 198.12 x 45.72 cm (78 x 18 Inches)
100% hand-spun Eri Silk
No dyes are used, cream white is the natural color of Eri silk yarn
Shipping within India: All orders that have a delivery address in India are shipped for free. Our logistics partner is FedEx and Delhivery. In some cases we use India Post as there may be pin codes that are not serviceable by our courier partners. Instances where addresses are out of reach for any delivery, in such cases, you will be informed and we regret that we will be unable to fulfil such orders.
All orders are shipped within 24-48 hours Monday to Friday. You will receive a tracking code via email when your package has been shipped.
Note: Any orders received during weekends or national holidays will be shipped on the next working day.
Muezart was launched in March of 2019 and we launched Muezart India in July 2020.
We currently DO NOT accept any returns.
If you would like to exchange a product, kindly contact us.
Steps for exchange:
- Contact us and let us know what you want to exchanged.
- We will provide instructions to return the product you want to exchanged
- Once we receive the product, we will ship your new product
- If there is a price difference the buyer is required to clear any pending payment before we can ship the replacement. In the instance where we need to refund the buyer for any price difference, it will be done at the time of shipping the replacement.
- All exchange shipment cost will need to be paid by the buyer (i.e. when shipping to us and when we ship the replacement)
- If any coupon or discounts were used for the initial purchase it will NOT apply on exchanges.
- Buyers need to contact us within 14 days of receiving the order to qualify for exchange. An exchange request received after 14 days will not be considered.
Do You Still have any questions?
We would love to hear from you. If you require a custom request, then kindly contact us.