About Muezart Weaving Yarn
Our 60/2 yarn is 100% pure Eri Silk. It is a fine-spun lace yarn. It's strong and durable making it the best yarn for weaving or embroidery.
The 60/2 is a dainty lace yarn mainly use for weaving. This 2-ply yarn fine spun yarn can be used as both weft and warp and takes dye beautifully. These threads are S-twisted and work great on a rustic middleweight fabric or light, thin fabric.
Weavers love variants. Our 20/2 yarn is a light-fingering weight yarn that is suitable for both the warp and weft and is strong and durable.
Our 20/2 yarn has a handspun look with a matte shine. This fine-spun yarn with nubs and slubs gives a nice effect on a woven fabric.
This yarn is perfect for weaving but also good as a lightweight yarn for crochet intricate pieces. A skein of 100 gm will be enough to weave a 15 x 75-inch scarf and is suitable for both the warp and weft. The irregularity of the yarn adds a beautiful earthy texture to your woven textile.
Take your weaving handloom today and weave beautiful weaving designs with Eri silk yarn.
Benefits of Weaving
- eye-hand coordination and concentration
- problem-solving skills
- understanding of patterns and sequencing
- creativity and relaxation
About Muezart Crocheting Yarn
Our 100% Eri silk yarn is great for crocheting and knitting hand-made lace clothes.
The 15/3 mill spun Eri silk yarn weight has a great texture almost with the look of handspun gives a great effect on the fabric.
This yarn is slightly thinner than fingering yarn but the slubbiness of this yarn makes a great texture for knitting and crocheting socks, a lace shawl, or even a beanie and more hand-made clothes.
Eri Silk is known for its special properties withs its low conductivity and thermal properties making it an all-weather yarn. So, whether you’re looking for a summer yarn or winter yarn Eri Silk can play both characters.
All Our silk yarns are naturally dyed using plant-based ingredients only.
Take Your crochet hook today and start to create beautiful crochet designs with our free crochet patterns by clicking here!
Benefits Of Crocheting
- Crocheting helps with insomnia
- Crocheting reduces stress and anxiety
- Crocheting helps ease or relieve depression
- Crocheting reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s
- Crochet builds your self-esteem
- Crocheting acts as a form of group therapy
- Crocheting puts you in control
About Muezart Knitting Yarn
Our 3/3 Mill Spun Eri Silk yarn which is a worsted weight yarn is a great yarn for knitting baby blankets, a warm cozy shawl, and beanies. From its roots to its soft silky texture, you will love everything about using these yarns to knit beautiful art pieces
Benefits of Knitting
- Knitting lowered blood pressure
- Knitting reduced depression and anxiety
- Knitting slowed the onset of dementia
- Knitting helps Distraction from chronic pain
- Knitting Increased sense of wellbeing
- Knitting helps to Reduced loneliness and isolation