Bamboo Knitting Needles - 18 Sizes
- Free Shipping For Orders Above Rs 1990/-
- Orders dispatched within 48 hours
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Muezart offers you the best knitting needles available!
Knitting needle sets are the tools used in hand knitting to produce fabrics of various kinds. They generally have a long shaft and taper at their end but are not as sharp as sewing needles.
About Our Bamboo Knitting Needles
- This set of knitting needles are made from lightweight and sturdy bamboo, natural material, and no chemical smell.
- These smooth and lightweight knitting needles are great for those that suffer from joint pain as they require less tension and come with a handy thumb rest.
- Every knitting needle size is clearly marked on each needle. Great for beginners as all of the most popular sizes are provided to get you started on some basic knitting projects.
- The smooth finish of the bamboo circular knitting needles also helps to keep a smooth rhythm when following a knitting pattern.
- These knitting needles are supplied with wide sizes ranging from 2mm to 10mm, which will fulfill your various knitting needs.
What Yarn can you knit with these bamboo needles?
2mm - 2.75 mm:
15/3 Eri Silk Yarn (Fingering Yarn)
5 - 6.5mm:
Natural Eri Silk Yarn 3/3 (Worsted Yarn)
Eri Silk Bulky Yarn
Package Dimensions: 26.7 x 6.2 x 3.1 cm; 170 Grams
Quantity: 36 (18 Pairs)
Length: 24cm each
Type: Single Pointed end