Free Pattern | Monarch Orange Scarf – by Muezart And Aslii Thari
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Weave an Eri silk scarf using a combination of Tabby and 'pick-up-sticks method collaborated by Muezart and Aslii Thari.
This rustic and beautiful Eri silk neck scarf can be accessorized with any kind of outfits, be in summer or winters.
The shade is 100% naturally dyed using plant-based ingredients and minerals.
This Eri silk scarf pattern design was made from 1 skein of 15/3 Eri Silk naturally dyed Monarch Orange yarn and 1 skein of 8/2 Cotton dyed Brown yarn.
- 1 bundle of Eri silk monarch orange 15/3 a bundle of 8/2 cotton brown yarn for warp
- Reed used- 15”
- Warp length- 100 inches, includes tassels
- Warp width- 16 inches
- Draft- tabby
- We will be using up sticks
- Finished dimensions- 15” Wx 88 L after washing including tassels
- Finishing details- hemstitch in groups of 6
- Tabby weave 3 inches
- Place pick up stick between
- Tabby weave 1 inch
- Place pick up stick in between
- Weave ½ inch
- Stitch the threads to prevent the weft from losing shape